Please note that the books are in their final phase of production and they will be shipped in December 2020 (COOL idea for a Christmas Gift).
Why should you buy it now?
Because we will be printing only 2000 copies at the moment. But more importantly, by buying the set of 12 Sochu Books right now, you are becoming a part of a movement in bringing wholesome entertainment to our children - you will be a real HERO! Your support will help Sochu become an actual TV show, soon to air on one of your children's favourite TV channels and become available to a much larger audience.
If you aren't sure yet, browse through our website to get to know Sochu a little more. Start with the Homepage here.
To know more about why we are making Sochu - read our blog article here.
What's included for the first 2000 buyers?
- 12 Sochu Books
- Coupon for a FREE t-shirt
- First Sneak Peak of the fully animated pilot episode of Sochu in the coming months (most likely in October)!
- Become a part of the Sochu Community which will keep coming up with nutritious yet fully entertaining content for children and parents (we might do something for teachers as well).
We know it sounds like too much - but don't stress, we'll send you and email with all this and make it very easy for you. Just click BUY NOW! :D
What are Sochu stories about?
Sochu stories will make you think! You can read them along with your children, and we predict that you and your children will both relate to these stories (there's something in there for adults as well :) Bond with your children over some meaningful conversations!
Here are the topics for these books:
1) Think Outside the BOX
2) When I Grow Up
3) Be the CHANGE you wish to see in the World
4) Where does UGLY come from?
5) Where is GOD?
6) The Freedom of CHOICE
7) The joy of WINNING
8) A friend in need is a FRIEND indeed
9) Secret to SUCCESS
10) Am I COOL enough?
11) The BEST GIFT in the world
12) Stop pretending that you are NORMAL
Age Group: Technically these would be great for 7-12 year olds. But if you ask us, we'd say for any child from 7-70 years of age!